Heinz Schilchegger, the former world-class skier and World Cup winner, his wife Christine and daughter Sarah, welcome you to the Sunshine Appartements in Obertauern. "We'd like you to arrive and simply feel at home in a friendly atmosphere. We set great store by hospitality and friendliness and do our utmost to help you in any way we can on your holiday. We look forward to meeting you!"
Ski ace Heinz Schilchegger
He took part in his 1st World Cup race on 14.01.1996 in Kitzbühel (AUT) , and his last race was on 14.03.2004 in Sestriere (ITA). His greatest succes during this period was the World Cup victory in slalom 2000 in Park City (USA).
- World Cup win (2000 in Park City in slalom)
- 11 podium places (1 x 1st place, 5 x 2nd place, 5 x 3rd place)
- 2nd place in slalom World Cup 2001 (behind Benjamin Raich)
- 26 further top 10 places in World Cup races
- World Championship: participation in World Championships 2001 in St. Anton am Arlberg in giant slalom (6th place) & slalom (4th place)
Since 2004 Heinz Schilchegger has been working for the ATOMIC ski company in Altenmarkt (Pongau). He's currently working as Gobal FIS Sales Manager and takes care of special race products and has remainded true to the sport of ski racing.